FTX Executives Receive $3.2B in Payments and Loans
- Court filings show that FTX entities provided $3.2 billion worth of loans and payments to Sam Bankman-Fried and five other former executives of FTX and Alameda Research.
- Bankman-Fried allegedly received the lion’s share of the funds at $2.2 billion, while others named in the list include Nishad Singh, Gary Wang, Caroline Ellison, and more.
- The amounts exclude over $240 million used for employee incentive plans.
FTX has been tracking missing funds from the exchange since its collapse with an estimated total of $8.9 billion missing. In order to investigate these missing funds, financial statements were filed in the Delaware Bankruptcy Court which revealed billions worth of loans and payments sent to former executives from FTX entities.
Breakdown of Payments
The payments made to the FTX executives are outlined below:
- Sam Bankman-Fried: $2.2 Billion
- Nishad Singh: $587 Million
- Gary Wang: $246 Million
- Ryan Salame: $87 Million
- John Samuel Trabucco : u > strong >$ 25Million em > li >< li >< strong >< u >Caroline Ellison : u > strong >< em style =" color :# 80 80 80 ; " >$ 6Million. em > li > ul >
Employee Incentive Plans Excluded